Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

1.  Q: Who did you interview and what house are they in?
A: Sabrina Colin, South
2. Q: What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
A: For my senior project I was thinking about doing international marketing because I have relatives in the business. Maybe from international marketing I could branch into fashion marketing. But, that all depends where I can do my service learning.

3.  Q: What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
A: Well can you do the 10 hours with a relative? Because that's what I was planning?
Me: Yes you can.
A: Okay then I will do my 10 hours with my aunt who is in the marketing field. 

4.  Q:What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
A: I really hope I see fun activities that involve everyone. I hope they aren't boring, that would suck. I'm sure as long as it is entertaining I'll like them.

5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?


    Junior Question: Is it really as hard as everyone says it is? I heard someone left crying this year because of all the stress they couldn't handle?
    A: I honestly don't think it is too difficult as people make it out to be. You have a good amount of time to finish your senior project work. As long as you spread your time wisely and do your work, you should be fine.
    JQ: Oh okay, what is your senior topic and where did you volunteer?
    A: Mine is horticulture, or basically the study of plants, and I volunteered at the Arcadia Arboretum. 
    JQ: Lastly,do you have any advice?
    A: Pick a topic that interests you and you won't get bored of. Make sure there is enough research for your topic and you will be able to find people to interview because seniors have trouble with that. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment